Customer Service Standards
CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS
Exceptional customer service is the platform on which Queens Park Partnership has built its business and every client has an assurance that his or her dealings with us will be treated as a priority. The services we provide are tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual client and delivered in a professional, ethical and accountable manner.
Our Daily Principles
We are committed to:
- Providing our clients with a professional, helpful, timely and friendly service
- Respecting the rights and dignity of all our clients
- Complying with the relevant legislation applying to Estate Agency Industry practices
- Responding to personal, telephone and emails promptly providing market appraisals and advice based on statistical information, market intelligence and our extensive knowledge of the local market
- Preparing documentation relating to sales and lettings accurately, promptly and in accordance with Industry guidelines
- Maintaining high standards with all advertising material and publications
- Maintaining an up to date website that presents accurate and informative local market information
- Providing vendors and applicants, landlords and tenants with up to date detailed information promptly
Documentation and Communication
We maintain the highest standards with documentation and communication, believing it essential to present material in a format that is well presented. Considerable care is taken with the preparation of property particulars and other relevant documentation to ensure contents are appropriate to the particular property and presented in a clear, easily understood format.
It is our practice to ensure clients understand the terminology used in contracts and undertake to fully explain aspects they may not be familiar with. This does not, however, constitute legal advice and we strongly advise clients to consult their legal advisor on matters of law.
We totally respect your privacy and will not divulge any personal information you provide us without a specific request for you to do so, or where we are required by law to reveal certain details.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman and should you have any concerns relating to the handling of a transaction or believe any aspect of our service has not met your expectations, we’d appreciate hearing from you. Please click on the link here to read our Complaint Procedure for both Sales and Lettings.
Denholme Road, Queens Park, London
How much is your home worth?
Queens Park Partnership offers a free valuation service - arrange yours today. Call us on 020 7328 2828 or fill out our online form.Request valuation
How well do you know your area?
Queens Park Partnership have a wealth of knowledge regarding areas within the NW6, NW10, W9 & W10 radiusDiscover them here